Affording Your Dearly Departed the Perfect Goodbye
At a time when even simple decisions may seem overwhelming, we’ll ease your choices and maximize your resources.
Additional Funeral Costs to Consider
- Funeral merchandise; (caskets/ urns) we offer a variety of first class products that are competetively priced.
- Cemetery costs; lot, grave digging, and outer burial container (if required)
- Obituary (online is free on our website / cost can vary greatly depending on newspaper)
- Honorarium for clergy: $200 minimum recommended
- Honorarium for soloists / pianists / organists / musicians – $150 recommended per performer
- Paper goods: guest book, memorial folders, “thank you” cards, etc.
- Coroner or Medical Examiner Fee for cremation (St. Louis Co., MN = $50, Douglas Co., WI = $150)
- Death certificates (MN = $13 for 1st, $6/ea. additional. ; WI = $20 for 1st, $3/ea. additional)